Last updated: December 27th, 2021
Your privacy is of essential importance to us.
- We are thoughtful about the personal data we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for no longer we really have a need to keep it or when it is required by law.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on this website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
HOW WE CAN RECEIVE YOUR INFORMATION
We may get that information from you or our partners, through contracts or other legal arrangements you have with us or our partners on behalf of us, in order to deliver contractual/legal obligations. Your permission and consent can be collected by us directly, or we may receive your personal information from third parties whom you have given consent to pass this information on to us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
If you visit our website or member communities, we may automatically collect information about you, for example:
- Technical information
- IP addresses
- Information about what type of device you use to connect to our website
- How you interact with our website.
Please find below the type of information we collect and the purpose of its processing.
Purpose of collection
• Tax implications, VAT calculation
• Verification of the User
User’s name and surname
• Invoicing, billing and taxation
User’s city, state, ZIP code, street name and number, phone number
• Invoicing and billing
WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
We can collect information for some or all of the following reasons:
- Provide services after you have ordered products through our website
- Provide information about products you have purchased from us, or related products if you have consented (opt-in)
GROUNDS OF COLLECTING INFORMATION FROM YOU
We may collect information from you when we have a legal reason to collect the information, or when you have consented for us to do so for a specific purpose (e.g. services provision or newsletters).
LEGAL BASIS WE HAVE FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may process your personal data because:
- You have given us permission to do so
- We must provide products to your delivery address because you have ordered them
- You have asked us to do so
- To comply with the law
All of these reasons are reasons we may legally process the information we have about you.
WAYS OF GIVING INFORMATION
You may give us information about you with your consent, for example:
- By filling in a form or sending us an e-mail
- By placing an order at the website
- By posting reviews on the website
- By contacting with us through our phone numbers
This information may be personal, financial, educational, or related to your order.
You may give us information for legal reasons, such as to enter into a contract with us, when you are buying services from us.
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may receive information about you from third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them as part of the service we provide you, or for other legal reasons.
We may collect and store the files you upload, download, or access with the website or in the personal communication. Please do not share with us the files you are not permitted to use. Please do not upload or share with us the files that contain your personal information or personal information of third parties without permission. We may not guarantee that such personal information will be secured.
WHO MIGHT WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We may share your personal data with third parties, either because you have consented to allow us to do so or for other legal reasons. For example, we may share your personal information with:
- Our marketing staff to provide you with promotional material
- With third parties because you have given consent
- With third parties who provide us services because you have purchased goods or services
If Baby turns Blue or substantially all its assets are acquired by a third party, personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets of the company.
In addition, we could share your personal data with third parties for the following reasons:
- If we must comply with a legal obligation
- If it is legally requested by government agency
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Baby turns Blue, our customers or others
- If exchange information with third parties aimed to prevent fraud or to reduce our credit risks
WHERE WE STORE AND PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Examples of reasons why your data may be processed outside of the EEA include:
- Order fulfilment
- Payment processing
- Technical support services
If your personal data cannot be processed within the EEA, we will:
- Comply with all data protection principles
- Where possible, choose a country that is on the list of the EU Commissions’ countries that provide adequate protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects
- If the transfer is to the United States of America, we will use reasonable endeavors to make sure they participate in the Privacy Shield program
- Make sure we have assessed the adequacy of protections in all other cases
TRANSMISSION AND STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data as it is transmitted and stored, however we shall use best practice to ensure your data is encrypted to the standard required in the GDPR to protect your personal data.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will not retain your Personal Data for longer than required.
We will keep your personal information:
- For as long as required by law
- Until we no longer have a valid reason for keeping it
- Until you request us to stop using it or delete it
We may keep just enough of your Personal Data to ensure that we comply with your requests not to use your personal information or comply with your right to erasure. For example, we must keep your request to be erased even if it includes your personal data until such time as you are no longer our customer, or for tax purposes etc.
If you have questions about our Data Retention Policy, we can provide you with a copy of all date related to your user account.
Baby turns Blue will always respect your legal rights to your Personal Data.
Please find below the rights that you have under law, and what we do to protect those rights.
The acronym "DPO" stands for Data Protection Officer.
You can contact our DPO via email@example.com
What we do to protect your rights
The right to be informed
The right to access
You have the right to access your information. Please contact our DPO if you wish to access the personal information we hold about you.
The right to rectification
If the information we hold about you is inaccurate or not complete, you have the right to ask us to rectify it. If that data has been passed to a third party with your consent or for legal reasons, then we must also ask them to rectify the data.
The right to erasure
If you want us to erase all your personal data and we do not have any legal reason to continue to process and hold it, please contact our DPO.
The right to restrict processing
You have the right to ask us to restrict how we process your data. This means we are permitted to store the data but not further process it.
The right to data portability
We must allow you to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across services in a safe and secure way without this effecting the usability of your data.
The right to object
You have the right to object to us processing your data even if it is based on our legitimate interests, the exercise of official authority, direct marketing (including data aggregation), and processing for the purposeless statistics.
The right to withdraw consent
If you have given us your consent to process your data but have changed your mind later, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and we must stop processing your data.
The right to complain to a Supervisory Authority
You have the right to complain to the French CNIL if you feel that we have not responded to your requests to solve a problem.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
From time to time, our website may contain links to and from websites of our social and partner networks or advertisers. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites may have their own privacy notices and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any such notices. Please check these notices, where available, before you submit any personal data to these websites.
To the extent prohibited by applicable law, we do not allow use of our Services and Websites by anyone younger than 18 years old. If you learn that anyone younger than 18 has unlawfully provided us with personal data, please contact us and we will take steps to delete such information.
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
The laws that govern personal data in EU are:
- The Data Protection Act (1998)
- REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
NEED TO CONTACT US?
Baby turns Blue
178, rue de Javel
Phone: +33 6 23 43 32 52